Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 10 Branding Collateral Development


Week 10
Printing

In the press ready files, I used crop marks to trim with. I left a safe bleed of 5mm around. My experience was okay. I chose a textured paper stock for my letterhead, invoice and envelope 90gsm. It had a subtle stripe groove. I also used this on my garment care swing tags. 176gsm. I also used 300gm smooth textured card for the front swing tag and last price tag (dark grey). I used the same card for the business cards and printed grey as well. I submitted all 3 versions because I like the idea that the logo is versatile.

The stickers turned out really well, I submitted them on the imagined packaging and also within my collective branding document package.

The giveaway product was printed onto transfer paper and printed onto a calico tote. This is something that both males and females can use and promotes the brand. I felt even in the larger scale, the logo had a strong sense of integrity.

Overall, I am happy with the development of the brand and the logotype and feel that it can be applied really well into a variety of different applications and uses.

Template for document presentation:

This is the kind of template I used. Black 220gsm card stock. Had slits in the fold over to hold business card and swing tag top layer. On the inside I make a folded business card holder and attached it to the folder with a removable velcro patch (you can take this off and stick it back on Amy! :) - to see all the other business cards). I also had a pocket for the swing tags and stickers. This stationary pack and the paper bags with stickers were submitted inside free giveaway product - calico tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment